Underneath you can find answers for the frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for, just contact us.
Who is Programming School of WSEI for?
Programming School of WSEI is for those who don’t have time for a full university course (and don’t need a university degree) but are interested in practical and quick preparation for a job in IT.
Should I learn at WSEI (College of Economics and Computer Science) or Programming School of WSEI?
IT university courses at WSEI consist of the same modules as Programming School of WSEI nevertheless, they contain some subjects that broaden your horizons (maths, electronics, economics, management, marketing, psychology etc.)
- Studies are for those who want to gain competences but they are particularly interested in higher education and Engineer’s degree.
- Studies are for those who have a lot of free time and want to live student life.
How much does it cost?
Our tuition fee: 17 000 PLN
- The first sprint costs only 2000 PLN, sprints 2,3,4 cost 7500 PLN, after you accomplish the course and get a job you will be obliged to pay the amount of 7500 PLN
- Pekao S.A. Bank (Kraków Department, Pijarska 1 Street), that is our partner, offers profitable credits to cover tuition expenses. The credits can be paid off after graduation and taking up employment.
- Saving 20% of your future IT salary, the tuition fee will be paid off after 1-2 years of your professional career.
Will I find a job after accomplishing a course in Programming School of WSEI?
- If you accomplish all sprints, we can assure you that you will be employed in IT and you will be paid the minimum of 3000 PLN gross per month.
- After the second sprint we will start looking for the best job opportunities for you.
- During the fourth sprint you will go through the minimum of 3 job interviews. If we fail to find an employer for you, you will not have to pay the last instalment of 7500 PLN.
Who is the founder of Programming School of WSEI?
Many prominent IT trainers, programmers, team leaders, project managers and freelancers are authors and masterminds behind setting up our programming school. Our substantive partner is Archman, a company that has been creating web applications and implementing dedicated Data Warehouses for the recent 10 years.
Is the course available online?
We offer only a full-time course from Monday to Thursday between 5 P.M and 9 P.M
Do I have to pass the Matura exam to become a participant of Programming School of WSEI?
Everyone can be a participant of Programming School of WSEI. We do not require the Matura exam. Recruiting you, we will verify your level of English (min. B1) and test your logical thinking.
Is it possible to finance parts of the course using a training voucher?
Yes, an employer can partially finance courses for his employees using training vouchers available in a particular province or district.
Can I be at the same time a participant of Programming School of WSEI and of EU project related to Pre-Employment Action Plan?
If you are a participant of a UE project, you need to get verified by your project coordinator. In some projects of this kind, participants can’t be involved in any additional full-time studies, courses, trainings or workshops. If there is no such a restriction, then you can take part in our courses.
Can I sign up for a programming course as a humanist, not having any IT knowledge?
Yes, the course is for everyone, also for humanists who want to acquire new knowledge and change their career paths.